- 20mm 10ml & 30ml Sterile Evacuated Vials are:
- Certified depyrogenated and sealed.
- Flint, Type 1 borosilicate assembled with butyl stoppers and the cap color is silver.
- The evacuation process is performed in an FDA inspected facility, operating to cGMP compliance and the aseptic process is carried out under strict Class 100 regulations.
- The vials can pull an evacuation up to 10ml's.
- Assembled units are free of all endotoxins and meet the FDA's mandated 14-day aseptic testing protocol.
- FDA approved manufacturer.
Expiration dates are over 1 year unless otherwise noted. Certificates of Analysis are available upon request.