20mm Evacuated Vials - 10ml & 30ml
- Certified depyrogenated and sealed.
- Flint, Type 1 borosilicate assembled with butyl stoppers and the cap color is silver.
- The evacuation process is performed in an FDA inspected facility, operating to cGMP compliance and the aseptic process is carried out under strict Class 100 regulations.
- The vials can pull an evacuation up to 10ml's.
- Assembled units are free of all endotoxins and meet the FDA's mandated 14-day aseptic testing protocol.
All C of A's for evacs are available upon request.