20mm Albumin Saline w/Phenol Sterile Serum Vials
All C of A's
- 4.0ml, 4.5ml, 8.0ml, 9.0ml and 100ml vials are certified depyrogenated and sealed.
- These vials contain .9% Sodium Chloride, .03% Normal Serum Albumin, (human) .4% Phenol (preservative) and water for injection
- Can be used as multi-dose diluent vials in conjunction with medications.
- They are Type 1 borosilicate assembled with butyl stoppers and the cap colors vary.
- The sterilization process is performed in an FDA inspected facility, operating to cGMP compliance and the sterilization processes are carried out under strict Class 100 regulations.
- Assembled units are free of all endotoxins and meet the FDA's mandated 14-day sterility testing protocol.
are available upon request.