20mm Normal Saline w/Phenol Sterile Serum Vials20mm Normal Saline w/Phenol Sterile Serum Vials - 4.0ml, 4.5ml, 8.0ml, 9.0ml and 100ml vials are certified depyrogenated, sealed and sterile.
- Vials contain .9% Sodium Chloride, .4% Phenol (preservative) and water for injection.
- Sterile and can be used as a multi-dose diluent vial if used in conjunction with medications.
- Type 1 borosilicate assembled with butyl stoppers and the cap colors vary.
- The sterilization process is performed in an FDA inspected facility, operating to cGMP compliance and the sterilization processes are carried out under strict Class 100 regulations.
- Assembled units are free of all endotoxins and meet the FDA's mandated 14-day sterility testing protocol.
All C of A's are available upon request.