20mm, 10ml and 30ml Sterile Evacuated Vials
20mm, 10ml and 30ml Sterile Evacuated Vials. 10ml vials come in packs of both 25 and 100. 30ml vials come in packs of 50.
- Certified depyrogenated and sealed.
- Flint, Type 1 borosilicate assembled with butyl stoppers and the cap color is silver.
- The evacuation process is performed in an FDA inspected facility, operating to cGMP compliance and the aseptic process is carried out under strict Class 100 regulations.
- The vials can pull an evacuation up to 10ml's.
- Assembled units are free of all endotoxins and meet the FDA's mandated 14-day aseptic testing protocol.
Certificates of Analysis are available upon request.