Amsino Nebulizer masks, Adult, Pediatric and Bitewing, 7 ft. (2.13 m) Star Shaped Lumen Oxygen Tubing.
- Anti-spill medication container lid helps to prevent leakage
- Visible dosing marks designed for ease of use
- 7 ft. (2.13 m) kink resistant star shaped lumen tubing ensures uninterrupted flow of oxygen
- Non-Sterile, Latex Free and BPA Free Nebulizer Masks for Adults
Henry Schein Nebulizer Compressor
Small, compact design
Quiet, efficient piston pump
Reliable pressure and flow
One-button easy operation
Disposable nebulizer included
- Albuterol inhalation Solution 0.083%, 3mL (also known as salbutamol) is used to treat wheezing and shortness of breath caused by breathing problems such as asthma. It is a quick-relief medication. Albuterol belongs to a class of drugs known as bronchodilators.
0.9% Sodium Chloride Inhalation
- Sodium chloride inhalation solution is used to loosen mucus in your chest so you can cough it up. It's typically inhaled through a nebulizer machine and used by people with certain breathing problems (e.g., cystic fibrosis, asthma, or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).